The Aria Kitchen Chai Masala isn't just for making masala chai. Put a twist into your cupcakes by making these delicious chai masala flavoured cupcakes. This recipe is bound to be the life of any party because of its distinctive and addictive flavours. This Chai Masala Cupcake recipe is simple and quick to make. Just a few minutes of mixing and in the oven it goes. The icing is completely optional of course however it does make the cupcakes look extra cute.
3 teaspoons Aria Kitchen Chai Masala
1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
500ml Double cream
1 teaspoon vanilla essence
INSTRUCTIONS 1) Combine the milk and Aria Kitchen Chai Masala and bring to a slight boil.
2) In a separate mixing bowl, combine the butter and sugar and whisk until smooth.
3) Pour in the eggs, baking powder, vanilla essence, flour and the Chai Masala concentrate.
4) Mix everything together to create a smooth batter.
5) Pour the batter evenly into your cupcake holders and bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 12 minutes.
6) While the cupcakes bake, start making your frosting by mixing together the double cream, sugar and vanilla essence.
7) Once the cupcakes are ready, place your frosting in a piping bag and swirl your frosting onto your cupcakes.