Comforting and flavourful, this quick and easy omelette recipe is the only way we recommend starting your mornings. A sprinkle of the Aria Kitchen All Purpose Masala goes a long way in any egg recipe. Feel free to add any other vegetables to this dish to customise it to your liking. Apart from onions and tomatoes, you can jazz it up with garlic, bell peppers, chillies, mushrooms, cheese or any other proteins. The more condiments you add, the more filling your breakfast will be so don't be afraid to be adventurous with this recipe.
1 teaspoon Aria Kitchen All Purpose Masala
1 small tomato diced
1/2 small onion diced
Salt to taste
1) In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, Aria Kitchen All Purpose Masala and salt.
2) Heat a small pan with oil.
3) Cook the onions and the tomato until soft.
4) Once soft, add the egg mixture
5) Cook the egg evenly on both sides
6) For breakfast, serve with toast. For lunch, garnish with coriander leaves and serve as a side with rice.