This delicious and aromatic dish combines the natural sweetness of fresh lady's fingers/okra with the bold flavours of the Aria Kitchen All Purpose Masala spice blend, resulting in a dish that's both flavourful and satisfying. Not only is this Stir Fried Masala Lady's Fingers recipe delicious, but it's also easy to make and incredibly versatile. Serve it up as a side dish alongside your favourite protein, or enjoy it as a vegetarian side dish with rice or roti. Your taste buds (and your body) will thank you.
2 tablespoons Oil
3/4 teaspoon cumin seeds
1 small onion sliced
5 cloves of garlic sliced
300g Lady's Fingers
2 heaped teaspoons Aria Kitchen All Purpose Masala
Salt to taste
1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
1) Pour some oil into a pan on medium heat.
2) Sprinkle cumin seeds in the hot oil and let it simmer.
3) Add in your garlic, onion and fry.
4) Once the onion and garlic has softened, sprinkle some Aria Kitchen All Purpose Masala.
5) When the masala has cooked and blended well with the garlic and onions, add your lady's fingers.
6) Increase the heat slightly and cook until the lady's fingers soften.
7) Add some salt according to your taste and cook for another 2 minutes.
8) Sprinkle some turmeric powder and cook for another few minutes.
9) Serve with rice or roti and enjoy.