2 tablespoons Oil
1 1/2 tablespoons Aria Kitchen All Purpose Masala
1 tablespoon of lemon juice
1 tablespoon of water
200-300g of sliced fish
2 teaspoons turmeric powder
4 tablespoons rice flour
1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
1) Mix the salt, turmeric powder, lemon juice, water, ginger garlic paste and Aria Kitchen All Purpose Masala together into a paste.
2) Coat your fish slices in the paste and leave it in the fridge to marinate for an hour.
3) After an hour, remove the fish from the fridge and coat it with evenly with rice flour.
4) Heat some oil in a pan.
5) Once the oil is hot, place your fish into the hot oil and cook for 5 mins on each side.
6) Serve hot and enjoy as a side with rice or as a snack.