• 500 gm of chicken with bones cut into medium-sized pieces
• 4 large onions sliced long
4 green chillies slit lengthwise
• 1 tomato chopped
• 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder
• 3 tbsp of oil
• 1 stand curry leaves
• 3 tbsp of Aria kitchen All purpose
• 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds
• 1 tsp of freshly crushed garlic and
• 1/2 tsp fennel seeds
• Coriander leaves (optional)
1) Heat oil and add the mustard seeds and fennel seeds. When they pop and sizzle, add the sliced onions and green chillies. Reduce flame to medium-low and fry the onions until they turn golden brown. Top off with the ginger garlic paste and sauté for another 30 seconds until the mixture turns fragrant.
2) Add the Aria Kitchen All Purpose Masala and fry for 10 seconds.
3) Add the tomatoes and curry leaves and mix well. Cook until the tomatoes turn soft - about 3 mins.
4) Dunk the chicken pieces into this mixture and increase the flame to medium-high. Cook stirring frequently until the chicken pieces begin to roast. You don't have to add any water, the meat will let out water as it cooks. Adjust salt and keep roasting until the chicken is soft. This will take
about 20-25 mins.
5) Switch off the flame when the chicken has roasted and most of the water has been cooked off.
6) Add some coriander leaves and keep covered for a few more minutes.
7) Enjoy with Rice or Roti.